We provide Aeration and Overseeding services to the Lehigh Valley including Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton.
Keep this in mind...Everything we do is guaranteed 100%. We follow up on every job on the phone and/or in person. Grass can be affected by several factors including soil quality, insects, sunlight, drainage, and the owner! Feel free to contact us with any questions you have.
- Aeration and overseeding - $.03 per square foot. Minimum of a 10,000 sq foot service. ($300.00)
- Bare Spot Repair - $500.00 per cubic yard of topsoil mixed with Premium grass seed(sun or shade mix). Includes Labor to install. A hydroseed pellet is then sprinkled on top which includes germination fertilizer and the pellet locks in the moisture.
- New Lawn SOD - $1.50 per square foot. Minimum of 500 square feet. ($750)
- Replace-A-Lawn - $2.00 per square foot. Includes removal of current lawn and installation of new sod. (A favorite for customers putting their house on the market) Minimum of 500 square feet. ($1000)
- Regrading - Call or fill out estimate request form.
Aeration and Overseeding. Why is it important?
- Imperitive for a thick, healthy, weed-free lawn! Suggested frequency is two times per year in the spring and in the fall.
- Core plug aeration(See photos below) pokes a hole in the lawn approximately 1/2' wide. The length of the plug will depend on several factors including moisture content, length of grass at time of service, and soil compaction. Average plug length ranges from 1''-4''.
- Allows water to access the root system of the grass more efficiently, allowing vital nutrients and water to seep into the soil. This will help the lawn estabilish a healthier root system. This is extrememly vital to maintaining a healthy lawn.
- Helps decompose thatch. Thatch is that dead grass that chokes out the healthy grass. Usually from cutting the grass too short or not cutting frequently enough.
- Reduces soil compaction.
- Creates thousands of "germination chambers" for new grass to grow out of.
- Allows fertilizer to work more efficiently.
- Grass seed is applied by a spreader
- The seed falls into the holes created by the aeration process and grows out of each hole. Grass will also grow on bare spots of the lawn.
- Fills in spots of the lawn that have been damaged by pets and/or insects.
- The grass will grow thicker, making it harder for weeds to grow.
- Sun and/or shade mix available. We will make a decision depending on how much shade your lawn receives.
- Grass seed that we use is specifically formulated for this area and many call it the "Golf Course Mix"
Here's the process...Click on pictures for more info!